All Renew candidates will fight for the vision of New England outlined in our Policy Framework.
The jobs created by the Jobs Guarantee Program will allow us to:
- Build tens of thousands of units of carbon-neutral affordable housing, particularly in frontline communities with shortages of affordable housing
- Build community health centers all over New England, where people can go to receive free, high-quality medical care, whether or not they have insurance
- Build a larger network of small, local farms throughout the region, and expand support for small, local farmers in New England
- Build large-scale solar and wind farms all across New England, without displacing marginalized communities from their land
- Build a free, high-speed public transportation system connecting all the New England states, and providing frontline communities with convenient access to transit hubs
- Launch a pollution cleanup task force, restoring damaged ecosystems, and removing waste from frontline communities
Explore Our Policy Framework
This Policy Framework was developed by the Renew New England Alliance. The Renew New England Alliance does not support or oppose candidates for public office and did not participate in the creation of this website.